Tuition & Fees Schedule 2020-2021
A summary worksheet including tuition, fees and estimated Before / After School charges is prepared for each family. It makes adjustments for tuition assistance and subsidy income expected from certain churches and employers.
- The annual tuition for SY 2020-2021 is $8300. This amount is subsidized for students who are verified members of the Adventist church.
- Tuition and fees may be paid in full at the time of registration or in ten equal payments from August to May. Monthly tuition is due on the 20th of each month and must be paid through FACTS SIS (see link below to enroll). Parents will have the option to schedule their deduction dates in FACTS SIS with the added option of a bi-weekly deduction. Accounts will be charged for returned FACTS deductions.
- A 5% discount is offered for tuition that is paid in full at the beginning of the school year or at the time of registration, whichever is later. Full tuition at the beginning of the year is due by August 20th but no later than August 31st.
- A 3% discount is offered for tuition that is paid in full at the beginning of each semester. Semester payments are due by August 20th, but no later than August 31st and January 20th, but no later than January 31st.
- Sibling Discount. The first child pays full tuition. Each sibling thereafter receives a $500 discount off the tuition up to the fourth child. The fifth child and thereafter will attend for free.
- Application fee. Application fees are paid by all new to TA Prep School students.
- Registration fee. All students pay a non-refundable registration fee, charged annually, to each student and is due at the time of registration. The registration fee must be paid before any tuition discounts apply. The registration fee covers technology, textbooks and curriculum, student accident insurance and standardized tests.
Families seeking financial assistance are to complete and submit the TA Prep’s Financial Assistance Application through FACTS online. FACTS allows parents:
- 24/7 access to view and make payments through a convenient and secure system
- Automatic Deduction - have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. Automatic deduction is convenient and reliable. Monthly payments are made automatically, and you never need to worry about reminders, postage, lost checks, or mail delays.