The tuition rate for SY2023-2024 is $9,240.00. To receive the Seventh-day Adventist rate, families must submit a church membership verification form. Tuition and fees may be paid in full, by semester, or with a ten-month payment plan from August to May. A 5% discount is offered for tuition that is paid in full at the beginning of the school year. A 3% discount is offered for tuition that is paid by semester. Monthly payment plans are due on the 20th of each month and must be paid through FACTS.
An application fee is paid by all new to TA Prep students. Both new and returning students are charged a registration fee at the time of enrollment and must be paid before any tuition discounts apply. The registration fee covers textbooks and curriculum, online materials, technology, student accident insurance, one yearbook, and standardized tests. Enrollment fees are non-refundable and are not eligible for discounts.
Click to view the Schedule of Fees.
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans and Financial Aid Scholarships on the same platform. FACTS is easy, convenient and is 100% online.
Payment Plan Deductions
Payment plans are done over 10 months from August – May and are done during the finance agreement meeting.
- 24/7 access to view and make payments online.
- Monthly tuition plans automatically deducted
- 100% convenient, reliable, and made automatically from your bank account or credit card.
Financial Aid Scholarships
- Click on the apply button.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Upload all tax documents including W-2s and 1099s to be assessed for the scholarship.