Faculty & Staff- Under Construction
At Takoma Academy Preparatory School, we attract only top-notch, experienced teachers who love teaching and care about our students, dedicated to helping them succeed:
Educational Level of Administrators & Teachers
Baccalaureate Degrees 50%
Advanced Degrees 50%
Our faculty is committed to:
- Emphasizing the significance of the Bible as the primary source of guidance in one's life.
- Fostering an atmosphere of excellence where students can develop their intellectual, creative, physical, social, and spiritual capacities.
- Providing experiences that develop competence in the tool subjects - reading, writing, computing, and communicating.
- Helping students view their talents and abilities as gifts from God and encouraging them to use their talents to the glory of God and the benefit of mankind while encouraging growth of individual personalities and achievement.
- Creating learning experiences that teach students the joy of knowing God more fully through Christian service and witness.
- Helping students to appreciate the joy and sacredness of the Sabbath.
- Placing a high regard on the worth and value of each individual as shown by Christian courtesy and social development, with an emphasis on self-discipline and respect for authority.
- Encouraging standards of thoroughness and excellence while awakening in students a realization of the dignity of labor and a sense of satisfaction in work that is well done.
- Encouraging habits of clean and healthful living in order to maintain the body as the temple of God.
- Emphasizing the importance of good citizenship and developing this attribute in students within a changing society.